Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Reptilzer;
- the standard capacity that reptiles of this species have;
- scales available for this species;
- the best breeders of this species;
- the best farms for this species;
- statistics about reptiles of this species;
- some reptiles of this species: the best reptiles in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best reptiles of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of breeders who have reptiles and farms of this species.
Always show this help
Grass snakes are non-venomous snakes and very commonly found all over Europe. They feed on amphibians and sometimes fish or small mammals. Like other reptiles, snakes are cold-blooded and thus must be in the sun to stay warm. In the winter, they hibernate in the ground, where it is not so cold.
These slitery reptiles are found near woods or water, and are indeed good swimmers. Since they aren't venomous, their only defense against predators is to play dead.