Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Reptilzer;
- the standard capacity that reptiles of this species have;
- scales available for this species;
- the best breeders of this species;
- the best farms for this species;
- statistics about reptiles of this species;
- some reptiles of this species: the best reptiles in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best reptiles of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of breeders who have reptiles and farms of this species.
Always show this help
CrocodileOriginal Name: Nile crocodile
These large reptiles are one of the closest-related animals to dinosaurs. The world's largest species of crocodile, the Saltwater Crocodile, is 23 ft long and weighs 2,205 lbs!
Fast runners, smooth swimmers, and excellent predators, crocodiles have very few predators. They have the strongest bite of any animal, and very sharp teeth to keep their prey in place.
Crocodiles live in warm climates and eat fish, birds and mammals. In captivity, they can live up to 80 years!